Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thank you for thinking of me...December 2010

 I have been receiving so many thoughtful gifts to remind me that I have many prayers being sent Above and many people who are here for me anytime.  I've had two chemo treatments this month, and I am really tired now.  Feels like I have the flu.  I am trying to make this as easy as possible for everyone around me, and I know I should not feel like I need to do so.  There are certain people who truly do not understand that being so uncaring and mean really is wrong.

Left:  key chain and car magnet from my mom and dad
Right:  insulated tote and bottle to take food and Gatorade with me to my chemo treatments

Left:  Inspirational bracelets from the girls at work (Laugh, Hope, Courage)
Right:  Ornament from Dr. Scott (my boss)

Left:  My cousin Kaitlyn got a breast cancer pin to put on her work nametag
Right:  My etched wine bottle Kelly gave me at the surprise party

 Left:  Mug with coaster and stirrer from the Williams family (hot cocoa will go in here!)
Right:  Notecards from Kim Vier


No comments:

Post a Comment