Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hair Cut

When I woke up this morning, I felt HORRIBLE.  I am still battling with all of the symptoms I previously mentioned.  I am also having a hard time finding anything to eat that really takes the hunger pains away.  My boss, Dr. Scott, was o.k. with me coming in late since our schedule was slow this morning.  I stopped by Chick-fil-a on the way to work and picked up some chicken nuggets.  I need to get some protein in me..so I'll give it a try...one little bite at a time.  My throat and tonsils are now hurting worse.  While I was sitting at a traffic light after leaving Chick-fil-a, I checked my throat out and there are white spots everywhere.  I could tell some were more like ulcers, but a few of them looked like strep.  OMG!  Can I please not have anything else to deal with.  I have to take Cipro (antibiotic) 5 days after chemo for a week.  Wonder if it will cover the strep...I started  taking the Cipro today.  Hmmmmm.....

On a brighter note, I have another hair cut appointment to cut my hair shorter.  I know I will be able to deal with my hair falling out better if I start adapting to a short hair style again.  Jeremiah and I absolutely LOVE the girl who cuts our hair.  Her name is Susan and she works at Salon Spa Vanessa.  I left work and headed strait to my hair cut.  I showed Susan a picture of a hair style I was aiming for.  She mentioned leaving it a little longer in the front so if the hair starts coming out before my wig is finished I can have some bangs in the front with my hat, and she would cut it in the back so it is more feminine.  Deal!


She was able to save a little bit of the pink I put in when I find out I had cancer. 


Thank you Jeremiah for coming to the haircut in case I had a break down.  Thank you Susan for doing such a beautiful job!

1 comment:

  1. love the haircut dana!! the pink is a nice little spice

    ReplyDelete