Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Phewy

So far I have been ok with knowing my hair will fall out...at least while I still have my hair.  That outlook might change when it starts migrating out.  However, I wanted to do it on my terms.  Susan is my most fabulous hair lady at Salon Spa Vanessa in downtown Woodstock, GA.  I can't put into words hw much Jeremiah and I love seeing her.  Anyway, quit rambling Dana!  I was going to get her to cut my hair really short so when it starts coming out it won't feel quite so traumatic to me.  Here's a recap of the cut I wanted.  Her husband was really ill today, and she wasn't going to be able to come in so they had to cancel the appointment.

It worked out for the best because I had another day at work trying to hold back the tears as much as possible.  By the time I left work Tuesday evening, I was really upset, and it was best that I was going home.  I spent my hour drive home crying about how humans can just be so mean.  I continue to pray for grace during these trying moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment