Monday, December 6, 2010

Thank you for my beautiful scarf

When I got home on Monday night (December 6) I had a box waiting for me.  I hadn't ordered anything, so I wasn't sure what it could be.  Then I remembered my dear friend Jessie asking for my address last week and telling me something would be coming in the mail.  I cringed because I was worried she had actually ordered a particular scarf she had seen while browsing on Etsy.  **Warning:  make sure you have used the restroom first***  Click here for a wonderful laugh.  

I did receive a scarf, but it wasn't "that" one.  It has a beautiful mixture of creams, light greens, and pink.  I love it because it is small in width and when wrapped around two times, covers my incision and bandages on my neck and chest.  Here is my fur-baby, McGuirk, modeling it.

 Thank you soooooo much Jessie!  Love you lots,  Dana





No comments:

Post a Comment