Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Today is our 11th wedding anniversary.  It will be one to be remembered.  
Symptoms are as follows:
1.  NAU-SE-A (even with anti-nausea medicine in my system)
2.  Headache
3.  NAU-SE-A
4.  Bones in forehead, femurs, and back are hurting A LOT (this is from the Neulasta injection)
5.  NAU-SE-A
6.  My scalp feels numb and sore
7.  NAU-SE-A
8.  Diarhea

The bright spot in my day was knowing our friends Jay and Bryon were coming to visit.  I only took the low dose of anti-nausea medicine prior to them coming because I really wanted to have a non-drug conversation with them.  They surprised me with my FaVoRiTe dessert...a cookie cake from The Great American Cookie Company.  They even designed the cake with "Fight Like a Girl" on it.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!   LOVE THEM EVEN MORE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment