Saturday, December 25, 2010

MeRrY ChRiStMaS Everyone

Today we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior...and the #1 team member in my fight with breast cancer.  It is through his grace, love, and tender touch that I have made it this far with hope still in my heart, laughter in my soul, and my sanity in tact.  What a gift He is to everyone on Earth.  I hope you have accepted Jesus Christ into your heart.  My life is so much richer with Him in it.

Jesus gave me a beautiful gift when I woke up this morning.  Snow flakes!  What a beautiful thing to see falling out of the sky.  When I stand on my porch listening to each unique one float to the ground, a since of peace just washes over me.  It's white color very carefully decorates the bushes, flowers, and ground around our house.  Thank you Lord for knowing what would brings peace to my soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment