Sunday, December 26, 2010

Time to get my wig

Today is the day I get to bring my wig home...and get my hair cut even SHORTER.  My mom (Merlene), niece (Jana), and husband (Jeremiah) went along for the event.  David first showed me how to wash and dry the wig.  He had the color finished and the initial length cut on it.  He waited to do all of the final cut until I was there and wearing it.  We had to start by cutting my hair really short all over.  Just to have a little fun, before David cut the top part he made a mohawk just for laughs.  I am so glad I had cut my hair 2 weeks earlier.  I handled this part of my cancer journey well because of it.


 
 
 
 
David's sweet little dog, Dexter, kept us entertained during the appointment.  Here is my wig after all of the cut and color was finished.  Thank you so much J.F. and P.F. for your wonderful gift that made it possible for me to get my wig earlier than I would have.  We are so lucky to have you as our friends.  God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment