Monday, December 6, 2010

Manic Monday -The Bangles

Monday was a little rough only having Tylenol in my system.  Everything still hurt a pretty good bit...especially my neck.  I needed to start my move to the back of the office.  With winter viruses, colds, flu, etc. upon us, I couldn't afford to get sick when chemo was only 3 days away.  Tiffany and Denise at work jumped in and took over as much as they could at my desk.  I know it was a rough change for everyone because we are a well oiled machine at my work.  Thank you Shannon for helping get my computer moved.

I am so grateful to the Lord for helping me have overwhelming peace about the entire treatment process so far.  I have a lot of people asking me how I'm holding up, and I'm doing really well as far as all the medical stuff.  What has upset me the most are the hurtful words and actions of a few people over the past couple of weeks.  I would never dream of treating someone the way they have treated me, especially when there is no waranted reason for doing so and while I'm having to process the fact that my life in just a few short weeks has been shaken up considerably.  His grace during my long moments of heartache and tears (both at work and at home) is a tremendous comfort.

Jeremiah, thank you so much for your support.  I know it is hard for you to watch me go through the heartache and not be able to do anything to make it better.  God blessed me with a wonderful husband and best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment