Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2nd Wig Appointment

Tonight after work, I went to David's house for my second appointment for my wig.  I'm so sad to report that I didn't choose any of the three wigs I was originally considering. (click here to see my original options)

When I walked in, he had the wig on a head form sitting in the room.  It was kind of freaky.  He had the hair color and length perfect.  It was so perfect that it looked like I had been scalped and put on display.  You are an artist David!  I understand why Sharon, Barb, Kelly, and Jessie recommended him.  I will be seeing him again on Sunday, December 26 to learn how to wash, dry, and style.

After being at work from 6:30 am - 5:30 pm, driving to Sandy Springs for the wig appointment, and then driving home...I can safely say I am really tired.  Time to turn in for the night.  Thank you everyone for your constant prayers, well wishes, support, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment