Wednesday, December 8, 2010

God bless my Bible Study girls!

Yep.  Wednesday was no different, unfortunately.  I cried for about an hour at work during the morning...again.  After I left the office, I headed to my Bible Study.  The Lord knew that is exactly what I needed...as well as the other ladies in the group.  We are each having our own emotional, mental, and physical hardships, and it seemed to have really hit all of us hard this week.  Kelly wasn't there last night (She was getting fitted for the scene she will be filming Thursday for the t.v. show Vampire Diaries)  Each of us felt that we needed a good night of talking, bonding, and some laughter in between.  So we postponed this weeks lesson.  We were there from 7:00 pm until about 11:15 pm.  If it weren't for our next day's obligations, I think we might have stayed a little bit longer.  In fact, Jeremiah sent me a text around 11:00 pm asking if I was being held hostage.  I said, "I'm locked in the Harry Potter closet".  Any Harry Potter fans will get that.  :)



My most thoughtful husband, then wanted to make sure I was at least having fun...I was, until Dudly started stomping on the stairs.  (Sorry...only Harry Potter fans will get that one too!)


Thank you Jessie, Lisa, Amy, Shannon, and Kelly for providing a great foundation for me to fall back on during all of this.  I thank the Lord so much that I have met y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment