Saturday, January 8, 2011

A day of little surprises

Today had two small surprises from people who are dear to me.  Our neighbors, Jerry and Patricia, brought over some wonderful homemade brownies with caramel and nuts.....mmmmmmmmmmm!  Then the postman delivered a gift from my aunt and uncle, Bruce and Judy Gourley.  My aunt had crocheted me a pink and white hat and scarf.  The hat fist perfectly!  I have had a hard time finding cute, warm hats for when I don't want to wear my wig.  She included the crochet pattern, so I shared it with my mom.  We are expected to get a good bit of snow tomorrow and roads to be iced up for a few days.  Let's see how many my mom makes by the end of next week.  :)         

Thank you so much, Judy.

My mom made a small version for the dogs...hee hee


P.S.  Thank you mom and dad for coming up and helping cut firewood and get groceries before the snow/ice came.







No comments:

Post a Comment