Thursday, January 13, 2011

Icy roads, bloodwork, and Longhorn Steakhouse

As of Wednesday late afternoon, we still had a good bit of ice on the roads and driveways.  Thank you so much to my neighbors (Jerry, Patricia, and Callie)....I hope I spelled Callie's name correctly...for helping to shovel the ice of the driveway so I could go to my oncologist appointment on Thursday, January 13 for my blood work.  I didn't want to go by myself, so more of my neighbors helped me in this mission.  Monique and her daughters (Madison and Riley) road with me and helped me feed my craving for feed my craving for Longhorn Steakhouse. 

Riley loved that this boy was wearing a hat like her dad's

 
Riley entertained me with her impression of Jeremiah


While waiting in the chair to have my vitals taken, this was my view
Madison and Monique
Riley and Me (with the hat my aunt made)
I love their Chocolate Stampede dessert !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment