Monday, January 10, 2011

Cabin fever !!!

As predicted, we got a good bit of snow last night.  (Well, a good bit of snow for being in Georgia)  We got about 6 inches at our house, and the roads are covered as well.  Because of the hill our house is on, there will be no going to work today.  We have been watching the kids and parents sledding for the past two hours.  I got a text from our neighbor, Monique Williams, wondering if we were coming out to play.  I thought about it for a little while.  Wondering if I should since my white blood cell count is a little low...and is it really safe for me to be sledding down our hill with the port and catheter in my chest/neck?



Decided to go ahead and do it.  I used my boots to control our speed going down the 
hill so we wouldn't have any bad spills.


Me, Riley, and Madison


No comments:

Post a Comment