Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thank you for thinking of me...

This has been a pretty mind numbing week.  I have had to REALLY let it sink in that I have a BIG fight on my hands.  I some wonderful reminders from some pretty special people to remind me that I am not doing this alone.

Left:  From David's Flowers, they are next door to my office
Right:  From Jay and Bryon

From Jeremiah (My Mr. Darcy)
Hand carved ribbon from the Williams family (Jimmy carved this)

Pink Santa hat from my mom and dad that my niece is being forced to model for the picture
 
 Flowers from the party Jessie through for me, just to remind me of the wonderful night I had.

 
From Kelly Bridges, the bottle on the left has a breast cancer ribbon etched on it

 Was given this at the party Jessie threw.  Each leaf has words of encouragement written by everyone at the party.





No comments:

Post a Comment