Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy "Pink" Birthday

Thank you Jennifer, Denise, Tiffany, Emily, and Dr. Scott for my PINK birthday today.  It's been 2 1/2 days since meeting with my surgeon and oncologist and everything is starting to sink in.  I appreciate you planning such a special moment for me on my birthday.  Jenifer, I know you said you decorated with the pink and black because it matches the Victoria's Secret bags...I just want you to know that the color pink means so much more to me now.  Every little touch you girls put into today meant a lot...chocolate cupcakes, comfy VS pajamas, inspirational bracelets, the Bath & Body works and Victoria's Secret lotions/shower gel/and spray to pamper myself, and the book to offer me inspiration.  To top it all off, lunch from Mellow Mushroom!  I love you all!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment