Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Almost doesn't seem real

Even though I read the diagnosis on the pathology report last night, and I knew in my gut what it was before the lab confirmed it...it seems like a dream right now.  Everyone has been so supportive.  Thank you for keeping my mind occupied until I see the surgeon on Friday.

Thank you Jessie for knowing exactly how my brain thinks and being able to know what I will be worrying about most in the future.  You have already come up with solutions.  Thank you soooooo much.  Jesus is a wonderful Man!  He has pushed you a little bit more to get a Bible Study started, and this couldn't have come at a better time.  God bless you!  My soul needs this so much.

Mom and dad, please try not to worry.  You raised one tough girl.  The road will be a bit bumpy, but we are going to come out this fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment