Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mom Childs

Supper tonight smelled so good...and Jeremiah LOVED it!  Sharon Childs (Jessie's Mom) brought ziti, brownies, garlic bread, and sweet tea.  I was able to eat a little bit of the bread...and watch Jeremiah eat the brownies with vanilla ice cream and caramel on top.  (insert pouty face hear)  All of this wonderful food and I'm too sick to eat it.  Everyone who has gone out of their way to provide a meal has taken so much stress off of me.  I'm use to being the one taking care of others.  It's so hard for me to lie on the couch while others cook, clean the house, and run my errands.  It lightens the stress I am putting on myself to make sure those who are taking care of me at least have a hot meal while here.  


Sharon, you have know idea how much you mean to me.  Jessie and Kelly are so blessed to have you as their mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment