Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Follow-up with doc, ultrasound, and CLEAN HOUSE!

 I have a follow-up appointment to have my neck and chest checked.
Here is a pic of the incision where they took my port out.


 Dr. Volas-Redd wants to have an ultra-sound of my neck to make sure I don't have a blood clot.  My dear friend, Jessie, is giving me one of the best gifts EVER.  She is cleaning the house.  Jessie is Type A like me.  So having a clean and tidy house is a blessing.  Thank you so much!

My ultrasound is scheduled for 3:00 today.  Jeremiah needed to go to the office but didn't want me driving.  He stayed with me at the out patient facility until they took me back.  Our friend Jimmy drives by the facility on his way home, so he will stop and pick me up in Juanita.  Believe it or not, the ultrasound really hurt.  There is a lot of inflammation in my neck and she had to push on it to get the images they needed.

When I got home, Jessie had left me two little gifts...pink gerber daisies and a little something else on top of the television.  Sorry I can't post a picture of her 2nd gift.  Just know I laughed so hard when I saw it.



No comments:

Post a Comment