Sunday, February 6, 2011

Take Them a Meal

A dear friend brought supper to us today.  Christy is so caring and giving.  Thank you very much for taking time out of your already busy schedule to take care of me during this difficult time.



Jessie set up a meal schedule at Take Them a Meal for people to sign up and bring meals.  It has been really hard for me to give up some control over my life and let others take care of me.  If you are wanting to do something for someone and don't know what to do, this is an amazing website.  Jessie posted for those bringing the meals to bring it in stuff I don't have to return.  Even though I was really sick and didn't feel like eating much, it was nice knowing that my husband and whoever was staying to take care of me that day had a meal prepared for them.  Thank you everyone who has pitched in and brought a meal to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment